Sunday 16 December 2012

Reasons to Stay in Hong Kong: 003

The last reason that I wanted to stay in Hong Kong is after watching A Simple Life (2011). A low budget film that swept in Venice Film Fest, Hong Kong Film Awards and many more other competitions.


Andy Lau, one of the most dedicated Hong Kong film personel produced and acted in the film. Despite great losses previously with other films he has invested he continues to support Hong Kong filmmaking. Other people such as Nicholas Tse has reinvested in to producing quality Hong Kong films. There is a strong pride and support in Hong Kong filmmaking. There's numerous passionate filmmakers in Hong Kong and I hope I can be part of this society and the movement to push Hong Kong film to the top.

Adding with the other two reasons I posted earlier I have a strong believe that Hong Kong film is going to revamp and be influential like it once did with martial art action movies and cultural styled films. There's many talented film directors and I hope I can be on the field and learn a thing or two from them.


No comments:

Post a Comment