Saturday 17 September 2011

Uni Style

I have always wondered what to wear to uni through out my two years in uni. Especially Mac because everyone just dresses so casually over there.

For those who are still wondering I've stumbled across an article on how to dress in uni. They have a few appropriate style that I recommend.

Click here to go to the link

Some of the must have key items are:
  • Sperry Boat Shoes
  • Knitwear which includes Cardigans, Pullovers.
  • Oxford Shirt
  • Slim Chino Pants
I personally think to have a mix of formal and casual pieces. For example:
  • Collared Shirt, Polos with Baseball Jackets, Crewnecks Sweatshirts and Hoodies + Sneakers
  • Tees with Cardigans, Knitwear, Collared Jackets + Boat Shoes
These are a few examples I think is uni wearable.

The causal T & pants
Everyone's must have staple = Shirt + Jeans + Converse





Simple fitted polo

Mustard V-neck to stand out from the crowd

The Nikes

Denim shirt over Tee (my go-to combo lol)

Nike Air (want)

Nice graphic Tees

Casual Red

I want his Jacket & Hair...!!!

Roll up Chinos + Nautica Pullover (want)

Missoni



Easy

Slip ons

Knee High Shorts :)

Long Sleeve Shirt with Shorts

Demin Shirt


Nice & Simple


I WANT HIS JACKET!!!

College



No comments:

Post a Comment