Tuesday 20 September 2011

The Museum of Old and New Art + 
Moorilla Estate Winery

This is probably the most exciting museum in Tasmania Australia.
(click below for more! I know you wanna)




As you know I am a fan of architecture, wine and fine arts. So the Mona is like a kinder surprise to me. 

The owner of this museum, winery and alot more, is an university drop-out, a mathematics genius and a creator of a successful gambling system. The mona is a $75 million project, the artworks involved are mainly his own private art collection. David Walsh is one man with TASTE.

Name- Mona (Museum of Old and New Art)
Architects- Nonda Katsalidis (http://fkaustralia.com/)
Location- Southern Tasmania
Site- located right next to the Cameron Park and Bay, River Derwent, Moorilla Winery and Moo Brew Beer
Clients- David Walsh
Function- Museum

Oh, i forgot to say, I'm not sure about this but I think you can try their wines while you enjoy the experience in the museum. Not bad...
     


 I see..... many molded vaginas...




No comments:

Post a Comment