Tuesday 20 September 2011

Summer Womans' Wear



More Photos after click


I just did the Menswear a few days ago and I think I should do a women's one.

I'm not very good with women's wear but I've posted some stuff that I think would work in sizzling Sydney.

Some of these photos are more interesting and inspiring and some are just what I like a girl to wear during summer :D

It's based on bottoms and there's alot of Demin, Lace and Colour :)

Long Shirts
Ask your dad for the shirt
Ask your boyfriend
Ask your girlfriends
Ask me :)





Shorts
Colour Belt


Lace Shorts

Long Dresses

Vika Gazinskaya



Simple


Sex


High Waists



She is very very sexy





Yelling Yellow
Retro Red

Short Dresses


Black Lace

White Lace
Black Dress

White Dress


Denim
Denim



Vika Gazinskaya (more on her later)



Which ones did you like?
Which ones are WTFs??? lol

2 comments:

  1. like your choice of the first image.
    like Vika Gazinskaya one
    like the way they look comfy and sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the one labeled 'sex' looks like anja rubik.
    And the italian girl next to the pebbled road looks sweet.

    ReplyDelete