Monday 4 March 2013

Yarrrdbird

Stussy is breaking into the food collaboration, having doing a collab previously with Plan Check restaurant in West Los Angeles the second one was at Hong Kong and I was lucky enough to take part of it. Stussy chose Yardbird for their second food collaboration.

I was there around 12:20am and the first seatings were filled already, we wait for around 40mins before we headed in. The place has two floors, we were at the basement level where the kitchen was so we were able to see some of the preparations. The seatings were pretty jammed as they try to fit as much people as possible, which was a good thing since I prefer the pack, loud and busy environment with people chatting along, laughing and having a good time. The food was great there were highlights such as the Twice Fried Chicken, Popcorn Gizzard, Crispy Ramen Salad, Fried Chicken Fillet and Sweet Potato Gratin... a lot of highlights I know... but the food was great! The portions were definitely enough if not too much. It was a once off menu but I sure hope that they keep the ones I listed above. The staff were all friendly and trying to social with everyone.

It was def a pleasant experience and be sure to check out their regular menu some other time.

Unfortunately the photos I took were taken with my film camera so I will upload them once I get the processed. Meanwhile enjoy this inspiring video they did with OTHERS x HYPEBEAST.



33-35 Bridges Street Sheung Wan, Hong Kong

No Reservations

Hours: 6 til Midnight | Closed Sundays

No comments:

Post a Comment