Tuesday 15 January 2013

First Film Camera

Weird how things can just fit in so perfectly.

At the end of last year I was thinking of getting a film camera for photography and my digital camera for video but because most of the quality film cameras and film was pricey I hesitated and continued with my digital camera. Last year I've built a fundamental knowledge with my Panasonic GH2.

When I returned to Hong Kong my Uncle told me that when they packed they discovered an old Nikon film camera and asked if I wanted it. He said he bought the camera ages ago and never used it. I said yes right away :)


Still looks dusty as these were taken before service.



I took it to get it serviced and picked it up today :D Apparently it was in very good condition despite the camera's old age.

Cannot be more excited to go out in Hong Kong and take some fabulous film photos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment