Thursday 23 February 2012

Haters are gonna hate

I don't really find Edison Chen's style particularly stylish so I don't see myself going to their store JUICE in Hong Kong buying any CLOT products.

But I guess I'm just a hater? Anyway in this video he is gonna "modify" a pair of nike shoes for a Nike X CLOT collaboration and he basically just sands the surface of the shoe, making it appear "worn out".

I personally hate the idea of buying torn and worn clothing because I believe in buying a new item for wear & tear. So basically I think Edison looked like a retard here for 13:25...can't believed I watched this shit...and the cinematography was unstable and constantly out of focus.

Anyway comment below if you agree with me or support Mr. Chen

1 comment:

  1. o..rite.. they r shit...but JUICE not only sell Clot's stuff...they hv other gd brands...coz i bought a down vest in this trip 2 HK

    ReplyDelete