Saturday 29 September 2012

Skydiving Season?

My bunch of friends went skydiving recently, I saw one of their video taken by the supervising diver using the Go Pro and I was jealous and frightened.

I made a bet with my friend that whoever wins in 2013's City2Surf the loser pays for others' skydiving fee. First of all.. I've never ran more than 3km in my life...why would I think I would win her in the first place... Secondly I don't have an extra $600 to cover both of our expenses if we lose... Thirdly... Why did I want to skydive???!!!

Anyway... I dug up this old video I saved from Vimeo about skydiving. Using slow motion, calming music... I wonder if the divers do get that sense of calmness rather than blood pumping adrenaline with multiple times of experience...


Mediating in the sky would be like nirvana...

No comments:

Post a Comment