Wednesday 12 October 2011

Karlie Kloss

Today I wanna share with you my current favourite model Karlie Kloss

You know what's the sad thing is? It's that reading from street fashion photography blogs, I discovered her.All along I've been thinking that she was just an other pretty girl strolling around Milan/Paris/New York and accidentally got snapped by bloggers. I guess I do like models after all lol.

More to discover after click.










 I think her cheekbones are her distinctive feature separates her from other models. It's round and curvy which is beautiful when the light hits on her face and depending on the make-up, lightning it really glows.  




I am posting this so... There's gotta be a video :D




She is born in 1992... If only I was taller...F. M. L.

No comments:

Post a Comment